Beached.
[html]

ooc: XD Thanks! I like how much history is in your own character. Also, this will be my last post tonight, just to let you know.

Seyonne's ears flicked as he listened to the wolf's reply and his heart dropped. Hours? He wouldn't die, sure, but it wouldn't exactly be fun sitting around doing nothing. Then, a glimpse of hope and dread. The wolf was offering to come to rescue his pitiful self. He saw hesitation in his step though and wondered at simply waving the help away. It was almost physically painful to rely on someone else, but he also wasn't willing to wait hours. He spoke up as confidently as possible. "Yes. I could hold on." He managed not to finish the sentence with but I don't want to hurt you. If the wolf was anything like himself, he would be offended and help was not something you wanted to offend.

He walked down the rocks, closer to the water, unsure. He felt weird. Weak. Not in a physical way, but mentally. He knew he could hold on, should the wolf actually come to his aid, but he wasn't looking forward to being in dept to anyone and he most certainly would be if his life was saved. Even if the wolf declined any help he offered in return, it would nag him till the end of time. Never before had he ever asked for help in his four years - except maybe as a kit, but that was excusable. What if the wolf did want something in return? Well, Seyonne would try to help his savior out. Within reason of course, but where would he draw the line? It wasn't like he was a saint, and a few more bad things wouldn't hurt him. He decided then that he was fine with whatever kind of repayment he could accomplish.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread