Bumpy Rocks
[html]

ooc: Looks great. :] Kinda short reply, sorry. Happy belated birthday as well, don't know how I missed that yesterday.

Not much would bring Seyonne willingly back to the great big ocean. It helped that this wasn't the exact scene of his near drowning, too, but the thing that finally brought him in was a golden eagle sharing its airspace with another raptor. He had never actually seen a golden eagle, or at least not up close, but he knew this was one because of his love for all birds. He started off across the sand, determined to get closer to the strange pair overhead. He ran face first into a rock before he took his eyes off the eagle, and when he did that he noticed the luperci below the birds. The sight of the stranger made him hesitate, but peering out from behind the rock he had just crashed into made him feel foolish, so he continued confidently. After all, anyone bird watching was immediately a step above most others in his mind.

At a respectable distance away he stopped, glanced at the ocean warily, then hopped onto a rock before speaking in the high speech. "Hello." He awkwardly paused when he realized he hadn't planned more than that part of the conversation out. He continued just before the pause could get long enough to warrant a wordy reply though. "I noticed the birds, and thought I would... investigate, I guess. I like birds." Wow, he was one smart cookie. He was ashamed for making every fox that ever lived sound like a dunce. He wasn't good with strangers though, so had nothing to add and no way to smooth over his retarded introduction. He mentally shrugged it off as best he could and hoped that the luperci wouldn't think too lowly of him.

<style type="text/css">
.seyonne01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#661717; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seyonne01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seyonne01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seyonne01 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nneban.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74131E; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread