put your hands into the fire.
[html]

She didn't take well to being told what to do by anyone except Jefferson, and shrugged when he said that she should tell the story of when she was gone. What was there to tell? She knew most of the wolves that had gathered, and they had probably been wondering...so maybe it was for the best that she told them what she'd been up to. It would be nice to get back in touch with everyone, she supposed.

She cleared her throat before answering, scratching the back of her head absently as she spoke. "Uhhh..I guess I went and joined Dahlia, until all the fighting started. I didn't really like it as much as I liked it here, though...Haku was a real jerk. I didn't feel like fighting so I took off during one of the big battles. I went back more to the err...south and west of here, where my Mom was from, and found her and my dad, a sister and an older brother"

Addison looked at each one, unsure of what out of her story was really important. "My mom Dierdre had just had a pup, and she wasn't taking real good care of her, so I took the pup and brought her here. This is the only place that ever really felt like home, and I figured it's a good place for a pup to grow up in. She's not here right now, probably off getting into trouble..but she's a little orange girl named Grace." She finished awkwardly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread