Peaceful minds
[html]

close enough. xD can we go on to bird training soon? I'd like a more up to date thread soon! <333

Niro did his best to follow her instructions, but without being able to show him he seemed to slightly misunderstand her. Still with his first attempt he almost was able to break free from her and would have had she not strengthened her hold on him. Giving it a second attempt he finally pulled free from her. Even if it wasn't quite the method she had intended it he had made it work in the end. "Not quite what I meant, but same basic idea. And you got free." She said with a smile, though she was feeling rather frustrated. She felt the lesson should have gone smoother and that perhaps she was lossing her touch. It was hard to think it had been over a year now since she had left Tosawi. It was always the training yard she found herself missing.

"Want me to show you a few others?" This time she would demonstrate how to break them before putting him in the holds to try and get out of. It would make things go easier and faster. She had her reasons for not doing it that way with the first one, but that hurdle was out of the way now.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread