Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

OOC: yeah shaw loves laying it on the women :3 he’s only a slight flirt he’s got a crust right now hehehe

Shawchert had an understanding smile when he saw her face spring in surprise at him. He watched her mannerisms, and could tell she wasn’t trying to perform for just anyone… actually he could tell she was doing it just for herself, which put some effort into actually confronting him.

You did not disturb me at all in fact you’ve made my day considerably better.

His charming demeanor came out as usual, though he felt bad for the poor shy girl. He tilted his head at her introduction, sky? Wasn’t the co leader skye? Oh this will be very fun, he thought but he’d evidently get to that solution when he’d need to.

I think your singing was very beautiful, maybe with a little music you could have a little more fun?

Shawchert pulled up his flute but before he could do anything with it, yet another stranger came into the mix, where had this one comefrom now? His hackles rose but only for a short while as he could smell the pack all over this one as well, it seemed they had heard the music as well. That was when he remembered… his own introduction.

I’m sorry for taking so long, my introductions are very quick. I’m Shawchert. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss sky

He looked over to the darker wolf next to her and smiled, wondering who she was himself, she seemed to have come out of nowhere and it made Shaw very curious.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread