looking for something wild
[html]<style type="text/css">
#artemis{width:420px; margin:auto; background-color:#35100d; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... table1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#artemis p{color:#cb300d; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; font-family:arial, sans-serif;}
#artemis i{color:#c47b6d; padding-left:10px;}
#artemis b{color:#c47b6d;}</style>

Artemis squared her shoulders, soft blue eeys staring up at the tribal man. The obvious meaning was that she was more than capable of looking after herself, thank you very much. Gryffindor was really all that she knew, and even though she had been told small things about the other packs in the area, she did not know very much about the tribe. "Can I get one of those?" she asked Nayati, referring to the concept of a spirit guide. The young silver Dreamer did not know much about the AniWayan spirit guides, and she did not know what it would even be like to have one. Artemis would not ask about them, though, if she could help it. She loathed it when she didn't know something, because it made her look stupid. Or at least, she thought it probably did.

There was little that the young silver Marino disliked more than being told she shouldn't be doing something, and it seemed that most of the adults in her life told her that all the time. She did not like what Nayati had to say about what would happen if she had come across a real lion, so she ignored it. "I'm Artemis Marino. My mom is Savina, the Commander," she added, just incase Nayati had any real doubts about her strength and bravery and what not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread