Over the Rainbow
[html]

+3 OOC: blah last bit was a bit meh,

Shawchert shook his head, of course the way he put it, that really was all that they did, but no, there was more to the pack than just performance, there was always something to do no matter what.

We do more than just that, but that is what we are based on. Though there is no saying we don’t allow anyone to get any better at hunting, or healing say. We do not frown upon things that aren’t artistic, we just prefer to be ourselves.

Shawchert explained, it was simple enough, he hunted for the pack and with them, and they did the same. He helped rebuild the houses, repair things as well as any other thing that dealt with wood. He doubted he had to say anything like that though.

At this point I think we have some pretty skilled wolves here. I have not seen much of their work at the moment as we are still getting settled in, but I know I can play the flute well enough myself.

He wasn’t being egotistical, he just knew he was good enough with the flute for other’s to enjoy it. He could see that she was slightly put off by her own question in a way, though he was not offended what so ever. he knew that was the only way to learn about something and asking questions was a good thing.

What is your alpha like? I’m not trying to dig deep into his whole past, just curious. And it seems you are quite a loyal pack wizard to Dahlia I can tell, you must love it there yeah?

Shawchert said hoping to let her know he had questions, though he wasn’t trying to get huge specifics as he knew she was quite a loyal little one he doubted she would tell him too much of anything that would make her think he’d be able to run over Dahlia’s toes. That was something he didn’t wish to do.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread