what lays in the world beyond
[html]

+3 OOC:

Rest assured my fine Equine esteemed colleague. I will not harm a hair on either of your heads!

Shawchert had said this to the unicorn, smiling a little, he never knew if such an animal could understand him, but it was always worth a try, he turned to Anann, and smiled at her question, bowing slightly.

That I am. I’m the Capitano of my group, though no formalities are really needed to be sure.

His smile grew for a second to show her he was quite the wolf that didn’t delve into the whole submission thing unless he was greatly offended, though there was nothing that Anann had done that had offended him. He was quite happy to be just another wolf even though he had the authority, and had to use his own leadership skills to do things that needed doing.

Oh I chose this spot for a few reasons, as artists we need resources, the trees here help us with that, not to mention we are able to get shells and other interesting items on the beach and different types of things in the forest that will help us in whatever we do here. And no, I’m actually from the south, past the great lakes themselves.

Shawchert explained. This really was a great place ,and with all the treasures that he’d found in not just items but areas, he was proud to call this place his home.

Orin Takekuro, she was most jubilant when she heard about the pack, so she moved here, did you know her?

He asked, he wasn’t sure, though he’d met her and saved her…. Well her foot at least, she’d been quite scarce, but most had been with the things they all needed doing to get the whole pack ready for summer not to mention getting their own homes situated, so that when summer did come they’d be happy.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread