Traditional trades.
[html]

ooc: it's okay! heh...muggles.. ^^

"I’m Liliana, I’m a part of Muggles, I have come offering a trade if you would like?"

Skye smiled. She'd met the leader of Muggles, Dawali, and he'd been quite nice. She liked the sound of the tribal pack - from what she'd gathered of it, they used horses, hunted with weapons such as bows and arrows, used feathers and beads to adorn themselves and their hair, and seemed to have a powerful and enticing smell of crops and horses mixed together. And Liliana wanted to trade?

She looked at the white and brown cat and smiled. "But of course!" she exclaimed. "What would you like to trade? And what would you like for it?" This was what Shawchert had been talking about when he'd said trading; Skye had plenty of things she could trade. There were multitudes of things she could trade for in her house; knives, utensils, wood, furs, skins, furniture, clothes, weapons, sheets. The possibilities were endless. And the possibilities in return - animals, meat - would help her pack grow and prosper during the colder months of summer.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread