Bumpy Rocks
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

+3 OOC: it’s quite difficult to see Niro’s tattoo, though in your case he can see a bit of Niro’s skin as he is looking up against the fur, but just letting you know Big Grin he can still see it just not that well cause of the fuuurrrrr it’s everywhere hehe

Marahute seemed to have entranced the fox, and Niro couldn’t help but smile at the fact. The fox did speak to Niro though his gaze never seemed to leave the large bird, but suddenly Marahute seemed to take even more interest. She stared at the fox who’d greeted her in low speech her big eyes blinked before she voiceds her own song, a very quiet one.

“You Speak?"

Her eyes seemed entranced by the fox , though she never left the wolf’s arm. Niro himself had not understood what had just happened between them until Seyonne spoke up saying he was able to speak the low speech. This made Niro’s mind reel, could this mean he could get answers to how his birds felt about him? He was afraid though as he’d mostly kept Tobias in a cage, the only free bird around was Marahute and that was because she was born in Niro’s hands.

You have quite a nice gift then, I would love to know low speech myself, it might make things much easier to train the birds.

He said, he was nothing like his sister who would get all bubbly and excited over the whole idea of a new language, Niro got excited often enough about his birds and the fox’s next words did put pride into Niro’s own heart. Though Tobias wasn’t probably any more fond of Niro than he was an empty stomach. Niro knew the bird would not stay if Niro didn’t feed him as well as he did.

Marahute was hatched by me, I’d acquired her in an excursion. I’d found a nest with not three but four eggs. In a way I saved one bird from being killed or doing it in any case. She’s my baby, Tobias… well he’s around for the food really.

He smiled looking up at the bird who was now finished eating. He stayed further away though not wanting to get too close. Niro didn’t bother trying to make the bird do anything he was just glad he was staying withing close proximity.

Marahute seems to have taken a great interest in you it seems.

Niro said, still astonished by the low speech that had just been exchanged.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread