A house to call a home.
[html]

+3

He was greeted by the strange wolf enthusiastically, which was fine by Shaw and he couldn’t help but chuckle at the obviousness of the need for repair.

That I’m afraid would be an understatement, maybe about two miles away.

Shawchert winked, chuckling a little he looked around to see if there was any spare wood, he did have his hammer and extra nails in his satchel which he always had on him, especially with his visits to Thornbury.

Yeah I’m a jack of all trades.

Shawchert said as he watched the young wolf jump off the porch and hurry up to him and shake Shaw’s hand. He held firmly and let Bangle shake it, he was not accustomed to handshakes himself but he was learning what they were, and he could tell this was at best something of gratitude. He looked the house over at the boys question and clucked his tongue a little, looking around to see if they had any spare wood.

Well mostly needs a patch job I’m sure the foundation is well enough for now looks sturdy enough though I’d replace that when you can. But if there’s ant spare wood around we can just patch up the holes, and the roof, that’s a hard one, I’ve never been much at thatching roofs, if we actually used wood I’m afraid we may have to redo the whole roof… any old hardware shops near here?

He asked, a lot of what he had was found in the house he’d burned before he erected his own, as well as the hunting lodge, most of the houses didn’t accommodate him very well so he tended to stay out of them to save himself a sore back or neck for the next few weeks. He wasn’t too worried about the roof itself as it was quite quick if there were multiple hands working on it, it was a day long project though.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread