In Your Honor
[html]

soooo sorry for the delay <3 me still ;~;

Strangers were not something that Alder saw often. Mother had told him what to do, and to not be afraid but to be cautious. He was to stay in his lands and there would be no problem. He knew that his brothers had venture out of the territory, or so he had heard whispers, but he was too afraid. He had been out with Haven, but his big brother was a knight, and braver then brave and able to protect against things as big as dragons. This new wolf was nothing that Alder should be afraid of, but he knew that to be weary was to be safer then if he was outgoing. But his mother had told him one thing above all, be polite.

His ears fell slightly, as the male spoke of his pretend game. The youth shook his head, he didn’t know what an actor was. It was pretend, a game I play. He didn’t know why he told the stranger and yet the words just came. He need to learn more control then that.

He remembered his manners, I’m Adler, this is Crimson Dream’s lands. My Mother is the second in command here, her name is Anu. He spoke with the formality of practice. If you are friendly, you are welcome here. He gave, the words his mother had spoken rolling through his mind and off his tongue. He wondered if this male knew his momma, he couldn’t comprehend how large the world might be and that some might not know his silver and tan dame.

<style type="text/css">
.aldernov02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0b3a4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #33291d; }
.aldernov02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525252; text-align:right;}
.aldernov02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aldernov02 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#63533c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rnov02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#33291d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.aldernov02-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #525252; margin:0 auto;}
.aldernov02-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #50412c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread