I don't want to stand still
[html]

Psh, there is nothing to forgive! Sorry if this is weird, I'm tired, but I just had to reply! 8D I feel like I keep repeating myself ><; 300+

Cambria had never been the type to think too terribly far into her future, at least not to any great detail. When it came to the long road ahead her thoughts mostly functioned in absolutes. She knew she would likely never leave Crimson Dreams; this had and always would be her home. When she had decided to pursue the path of healing she knew that she would practice that art until she no longer could, for whatever reason. Beyond that her future was just a haze. The Marino tried not to focus on details that may or may not come true. Disappointment was not something she coped with incredibly well, so the fewer things she got her hopes up about the better. Mati had become one of those absolutes that was impossible to erase from her future though. Their love had changed her life, for the better. It had made her who she was. Cambria never wanted to let Mati go, never wanted to be without her.

It really didn't matter to her whether or not they had the title. What was important was that they loved each other and were together. That was the thing that filled her up each day and made the mornings seem brighter. It would be nice to have the title, but it was something that she could easily do without. They had for this long, after all. She realized now they had never even really discussed their future much. It seemed that they had just both assumed that this was the way things were meant to be between them for the rest of time. That thought alone was enough to make the chocolate fey happy as a daisy.

When Mati spoke the words that she had thought at the same time a chill rushed through her and she could feel a tingling in her skin. Oceanic orbs looked up to her lover expectantly, taking in the smile that ran across her beautiful face. Anticipation was clear on her own visage, and when the Church woman confirmed that she, too, would like them to be mates her expression blossomed into pure joy. "Oh Mati!" she exclaimed, rising quickly to her knees. Her slender arms wrapped about her lover, no, her mate's neck and she kissed her passionately. After the kiss she hugged herself close. "I'm yours, forever and always." She would never be anyone elses. Mati was the only one for her.

<style type="text/css">
.cambilotuses b {font-weight:bold; color:#ECE4BF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambilotuses-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambilotuses p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.cambilotuses {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#B59716; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ilotus.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080401; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D4106; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread