Friendship Offering
[html]

It's all good Smile 300+

Niro seemed to have been awaiting his words with a bit of anticipation and when Nayati spoke his purpose the other man seemed to relax, but with an odd mixture of emotion behind his eyes. It seemed to the AniWayan that this man had faced some hardships lately, what with his limp and the almost fear that he had waited for explanation with. It made the Utina curious of course but the thought of actually questioning Niro never crossed his mind. They knew nothing of one another and to start asking personal questions such as that would have been rude and intruding of him. If the other male broached the subject himself, that would be one thing, but it was not Nayati's place to do so.

The falconer stepped forward to briefly inspect the furs and the hunter stepped aside to give his potential trader a clear view. Iye shifted his weight a bit nervously but one look from Nayati calmed the stallion down. The horse knew his friend would never let another do him harm. The tribesman's ears perked up as Niro explained what he had to offer for a trade. Some may have been disappointed with the offer, but Nayati was pleased. "I do not mind at all. I am no craftsman, and the tribe is sadly lacking in them at the moment. Some gloves and a bag would be good. Do you have any waterskins, by chance?" He had had one, but it had become damaged near the end of his journey here and he had sorely wished for a new one. Since Niro knew how to work leather into objects, perhaps he would have a waterskin in store.

"If you would like, you can show me where you would like these furs deposited. It is no trouble for Iye to carry them a little further." It would undoubtedly be difficult for Niro to carry them any distance with his current handicap.

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay b {font-weight:bold; color:#122E72; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread