Dwindle and Fade
[html]

Seriously, beat me with a chair for forgetting.

Ever watched his movements with bright, interested eyes. Pups weren’t common in Miracle’s, though Ruri would be due any week now. She vaguely remembered her childhood years; they were all a horrible blur long ago. But, with a glance behind the small wolf, it appeared he came with no parents.

Nice to meet you Kam. I am Ever. And thank you, your colors reminds me of the sun.

The girl pushed her smiling muzzle gently towards his sand colored pelt. Rolling on her stomach to face the young wizard Ever could smell the early dew still on the blades of grass. Even though the two were a good distance away from the sea the salt from the waves drifted above their heads and under their noses. She wondered what the pup had busied himself doing most of this sunny day.

The few lazy clouds were drifting away over the hills, revealing smooth endless patches of blue. Aqua sky reflected in the youths eyes as she took another look towards the air. Her white fingers flexed in the soft earth until she reached the moist under clay. It was a refreshing feeling even though the rays of sun had comfortably warmed her stomach.

<style>
.bunnyever-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.bunnyever p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.bunnyever b {color:#808338; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.bunnyever {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#f0c451; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9185/souls47f.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ba7a3e; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread