[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
[html]

300+
if you want we can wrap it up soon :o

He moved, loving the sensation of being inside her, like it was something he had been denied for a lifetime. Anatoliy leaned over, supporting himself on arms on either side of Anann as he kissed her, deep and long as he continued to push himself into her and out again, a process he kept repeating. Over and over. Anatoliy used her moans and cries as motivation, fueling his desire evermore, even though he had already gotten what he wanted. Or did he? The fire roaring in his chest said otherwise and the Russo felt obliged to feed the beast within. "Oh Anann," he moaned, rising up a bit to run his hands over her beautiful body in loving, soft touches. His fingers traced over her shoulders and stomach, cupping her breasts and playing with her body as he tried to please her.

Her pleas reached his ears and he obliged, hands slowly running down her sides to her hips, holding onto her at the waist. "Vhatever you vant, my love." It sounded weird to him to say it out loud, but there was something about the way it rolled off his tongue than motivated him to increase his tempo, driving himself deeper into her warmth, trying his very hardest to give her what she wanted. Anatoliy was running on pure instinct here and it seemed to be serving him well. Maybe later he'd ask if there was anything she wanted from him. Oh how he wanted her to cry out his name, to know he was doing right. He loosed his grip on one of her hips, letting that hand trail over to her warmth, letting his fingers rub over where he had noticed she had enjoyed before, wondering if it would affect her now that he was inside her. "Tell me vhat you like, Anann.. I vant to please you..," he asked, golden eyes seeking hers out, voice ever husky.

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread