take a journey
[html]

OOC: Short post fail

She heard the small bark, but said nothing of it, in fact ignored it, as she had no intentions of going into his packlands uninvited. Though he didn’t know that, he seemed quite surprised at what he saw when he saw her and the unicorn, had he not seen someone ride a unicorn before? At his warning she smiled slightly.

My name is Liliana Vess and yes I was in fact going to howl for my friend, I came to visit her.

She said politely, she was thankful she didn’t decide to just surprise Naryu, though that would have been a bad idea anyway, she knew how protective of the place the female was. Upon his question about Grace it seemed he didn’t even know the animal she rode on. She jumped down from Grace, taking the reins and looked at her chestnut mare.

This is a horse. They are well... hooved herbavores pretty much, and quite useful.

She said hoping that helped him understand, though they were useful in very many ways she didn’t want to list them unless she had to. she was happy to see that he wanted friendliness in this meeting, which she’d oblige to fervently.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread