A Call for Help
[html]

+3

Niro nodded at the coyote woman, impressed by what knowledge she did know, not many knew about the hallow bones, most just don’t think when they are eating a bird about what exactly they put in their mouth. As he suspected she didn’t know much about birds, and he had thougth he told her he only had tld her it was only a dislocated wing… but thinking back he must have thought it in his head and not said a thing to her.

Well the healing isn’t too much actually, you can take the bandage off in a week. He’s just pulled it out of socket but his wing still needs t heal a bit. He shouldn’t fly though for a while, so if you have a cage to keep him in… he may not like it, but it will keep him from flying. A bird isn’t that hard to deal with really.

He whistled for Marahute who obliged happily to come and landed on his arm. The considerably larger bird perched staring at Aslyssum curious, then at the bird who was still nearly out of it.

Most of what you need is trust. A falcon like him tends to eat mice, rabbits, small birds, things like that. I train the raptors myself, they are very good companions, though that takes some training, and I have them taught to scout for me.

He said, adding on unnecessary stuff, he looked down at the little bird, wishing he could bring it home himself but the coyote seemed to have already bonded with the animal. He dug in the food pouch to pull out a few pieces of dried meat, he gave one to Marahute as a treat for being so good, and handed Alyssum the other for the bird.

They eat meat pretty much, but if I think about it, they like smaller birds the most. I think, if I can remember my reading right they enjoy ducks and pigeons most.

He thought, he knew he was missing something as he was the caretaker of these animals and she didn’t have his knowledge.

Am I missing something?

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread