M. Send me away;;
[html]
PPing? If that means powerplay, then let me know about my reply because I did a little bit of it. I made it like Ember was sleeping. Let me know if you’d like me to change it.

Finally, they arrived at the house, and Moonfyre carefully walked up the porch steps with Ember on his back. He used a paw to open the odd looking doorknob, and somehow he got it open. The brute walked into the “living room” with the desk, and … the tequila. He carefully slid Ember off his back, and onto a nearby couch. The female looked so peaceful sleeping too bad it wouldn’t last.

Moonfyre shifted into his luperci form so he would have opposable thumbs. After about two minutes he was fully shifted, and ready for action. He looked to see Ember still on the couch. He grabbed a pillow off of the other couch, and placed in under her head carefully. Then he grabbed the tequila bottle, and gently took her right hand. He poured some of the tequila on her wrist, and held her hand firmly. Then he waited for her to wake up and scream.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread