Beyond the world I know
[html]

unicornnnnn lol

The buildings were very different then the ones that he found in his home, but as he looked closely he could see that their were features that were similar and obviously at the hands of the humans. It was not easy to find the materials needed now, and Heath could see the nails and craftsmanship that had lasted so many years. Still there were differences, the styles showing that there had been a cultural separation from those that built this place and those that had his stables. Of course the track made his workplace interesting as well, and he felt that this place was lacking those stands and ring.
p>
The Marshall followed the fey, looking at the faces that they passed until they came to the mare that Liliana was thinking of. Heath looked at her, the gray of her coat making her seem ordinary at first, but as she turned her face Heath gave a smile. The bleached circle around her eye, the the tear’s stream that skedaddled down her nose, Heath felt the pull just as he had with Lumière, Stark, even Soucis. She is beautiful. He whispered seductively, not worried about the small quirk that she may have. My mate has a cat that visits at times, I will keep him from scaring her. Heath assured the white and brown female.

Can we take her out? He asked, hoping to see her walk a bit.

<style type="text/css">
.heathagu001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4bcc7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathagu001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57534e; text-align:center;}
.heathagu001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathagu001 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#f7f9fc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... agu001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57534e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathagu001-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.heathagu001-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px solid #d7dadf; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread