Taking a look
[html]
OOC: Don't worry, i'm glad to help, but i'm fear that i don't know ehere else to post a detailed profile. Ask Shawchert, he knows this place better than me XD. By the way who did you talk to? skye or him?

IC:

She saw that the male switched to his Optime form, maybe so he didn't feel out of place. He was a bit smaller that her. Then he introduced himself. Sombra. She thought that it was a nice name

"Nice to meet you Sombra! my name is Sankara, but you can call me Kara if you prefer."

She recalled the last time that somebody refered to her as Kara...it was long time ago. She snapped out of her thoughts and leaned over the fish and divided it into two, and gave sombra one of the halves and took one for herself. She was about to start eating when she thought about something.

"So Sombra, what are you good at"

She wondered if he was good at painting, like her. She usually painted in tower crusts with berry juice. She made nice drawings, but she wondered how would it be once she found proper tools to draw

"I mean, i don't know all the members, but by what i was told, all of them are good artists"

She added this with a kind smile, her eyes showing happyness, before she took a bite of her food.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread