follow the wind
How to Add my Table:

[html]

Oops! My bad. Switching to night mode. xD Also, curvaceous??? I sense some raging hormones. ^^ Also, sorry--it's kind of short. My muse is a little peckish lately...

The moonlight that had illuminated the scene before her suddenly left them to darkness, the clouds obscuring her view. She waited for a few seconds as her eyes adjusted to her newly darkened surroundings. Large paws. Lightly muscled chest and shoulders. Markings distinctly timber wolf. Her eyes traveled upwards, and her breath caught a bit when her golden eyes met cutting green ones. The stranger said that he--she could tell by his figure, voice, and scent that he most definitely was a male--was fine. He introduced himself, and commented on how cold she must be. Saul, as that was his name, smiled at her in a way that might have appeared to be a leer on another wolf. However, it somehow worked for him. All this she took in as he was speaking, and when he was done he looked at her expectantly.

"My name is Glaiven. Nice to meet you," she said with a smile, fighting hard to keep her teeth from chattering. "

And yes, I am quite cold. Of course, why would I swim in winter if not for the cold and the thrill of it?"
She hoped that he didn't mind her bluntness, and added another smile. That was the way Glaiven was with most things: blunt. She looked at him closely, and decided that he must be a little bit younger than her. He seemed friendly, and she was always up for new relationships. She shivered and noticed that her breath was still lacking the white puffs typical of a wolf with the correct body temperature.

<style type="text/css">
.glaiven b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3f991; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.glaiven-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.glaiven p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.glaiven {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2b7501; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b2ed07; padding: 240px 0px 9px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#b2ed07; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread