Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

300+

Pixie shook her head. “That’s not necessary. We didn’t plan on meeting again until next month. I mostly came to get acquainted with the area and with the other members of the pack. But I appreciate the offer, Ouija.” Maybe she would go looking for Skye later, but it wasn’t her number one priority. Not on this visit, anyways. In a week or two, she would return to give Skye guitar lessons and learn a bit of reading and writing, but if they were going to meet every month for who knows when, Pixie felt it would be best if she knew more about the territory and its inhabitants. For all she knew, there could be old hunter traps laying around in the leaf debris, or a blood-thirsty bear living in the woods. Both were unlikely, but Pixie knew that crazy things tended to happen around artists. She had herself as evidence of that.

So he was a tattoo artist himself. How convenient. As she handed him the paper, she noticed that there were a few designs etched into his skin. It seemed like he had experience with the art, and hopefully he had had practice tattooing others beside himself. Even if he didn’t, something about Ouija’s calm, somewhat business-like behavior reassured Pixie that he was up for the job.

I was thinking it could be on my back,” she explained. “Between my shoulder blades.” She was certain about the location of her tattoo, but his next question made her think a little. “It sort of does. I came across the design when I was traveling through an old human town. It reminded me of a bird flying with its wings spread. Mostly I wanted to have it tattooed because it looked cool.” She wished she had a better reason for the design; she had a feeling the symbols on Ouija’s body had some sort of meaning besides looking cool.

<style>
.pixiemask-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.pixiemask p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.pixiemask b {color:#f6c387; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.pixiemask {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#da93a2; background-image:url(http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/724/souls48.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#720739; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread