[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
[html]

300+

Her voice cried out to him, begging him to go faster, harder, and he obliged, taking her by the hips and pulling her toward himself while he pushed into her with more force. Anann clearly knew what she liked since she seemed to be enjoying herself every so much; it brought a grin to his face, even if his mind was very focused on the task at hand. She shuddered beneath him and he knew that she was reaching her heightened pleasure, but he felt himself close, very close, but he held back as best as he could. He had heard that women liked to go more rounds and could go more rounds in rapid succession than the men. And he figured, either way, he would definitely, definitely enjoy himself.

Her cry of orgasm and the way her body spasmed made him slow to a stop, still inside her as she breathed heavily, and he did too. Though he had not reached his own climax, he wanted to wait so she could enjoy him more. And he could enjoy her a bit more too. Anatoliy looked over her, body shaking slightly from all the effort he had put in. She looked at him with affection and kissed him too, which he returned very gladly. Then the woman knocked him down a peg and pinned him, changing their roles easily. Giving the golden woman a curious look, he yielded, letting her hold him down. "Vhat vould I like?" he repeated, raising a brow and his eyebrow ring moved with it. "Vhy don't you show me just vhat kind of a vild voman you are. Surprise me vith your best?" he asked, wishing slightly to have his arms free so that he could place them on her hips. Oh how he loved the feel of her against him..

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread