You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

"Thanks" She said, when Anka spoke to her. She thought well of the female, though she'd only seen her a couple of times. It was nice to have friends in the pack, people that she knew. Naniko had loved life in Clouded Tears, and losing the lands had taken a hard toll on her...but she could see something bigger, something greater coming from all of this. In Clouded Tears they hadn't been much of a pack at all, really...more like an odd assortment of strangers. But here she could see them doing more.

Naniko thought for a moment, looking in the direction of the old lands. "I hope not. I think that if it had come this far, we would have seen it. I bet some of the Yawraw stopped it, partially. And we're forming a pack, today--Twilight Vale. You're more than welcome to stay with us, too. We'll have to have another one of these "parties" pretty soon--to stay reconnected, keep up with each other. Sounds good." She stood, looking out toward the border. She'd go there next with Conri, to assist in setting up a proper boundary. Any outsiders would need to know that this group was definitely here to stay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread