another lonely day with no one here but me
[html]
I am surprised she is putting up with his rudeness XD

She was a pack leader? Fantastic. He snorted, finding the idea hilarious. Maybe she would be part of the new leadership that Conor was promoting. They’d get along fantastically. The mare finished the food quickly, and then trotted off to continue grazing. He watched her go before turning back to the pale she-wolf. Larkspur did not know whether or not he could tolerate her presence for long, but she had not yet proven herself to be annoying to the point she needed removed.

Besides, he was not in the business of murder. “Ain’t you a little young to be leadin’ a pack?” He asked snidely. His respect for so-called pack leaders had vanished since Haku’s death.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread