Friendship Offering
[html]

300+

Niro seemed to be happy that Nayati was willing to trade with him and could not help but let a friendly smile come to his own face. The news that he did indeed have some waterskins made their trade even more rewarding for the AniWayan. "That is great! My last waterskin became damaged right before I reached these lands and I have been without one since." Of course the man was not planning any long journeys for he was content with his life, but even going on a longer hunting trip it was good to carry some water along. Niro nodded and requested that Nayati follow him to where they could actually make the trade off. The Enagayahe Kanati clicked his tongue, a signal for Iye to follow, and the horse walked patiently behind the two wolves.

As they began to walk deeper into the pack's territory, Niro asked him what AniWaya was like for he had never been there before or met anyone from there. "We have a village, and there is a barbed fence that surrounds all our territory. There are forests and rivers and open grounds as well. It is good hunting ground. There is our chief, Dawali Amara, and the rest of us specialize in particular areas of work. I am a hunter, but we also have warriors and healers and those who work with the horses and other animals. Fire-tenders as well." Nayati figured that it was best to use the more general terms to describe the jobs of the tribesmembers since Niro likely would not know the AniWayan words.

He watched as the eagle took off from the other man's arm, captivated by its grace as it lifted off into the air. "What is your home like? And what is its name? You are the first I have met from here as well."

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay b {font-weight:bold; color:#122E72; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread