What a great day
[html]

The tune was what summoned her, it seemed. Sky had heard it as she returned from her usual sleeping area, after having groomed and stretched out in her more affordable biped form. That long tail swayed as she walked, a brisk pace to catch up to the tune before it ended.Sure enough, one of her favorite wolves sat on a deck of an unowned house, playing away. It was almost too good to be true, as usual, the music that came from that rod of wood. How she adored it. He seemed happy, which was also a good thing. It kind of made Sky happy, and the seemingly empathic wolfdog hummed along as she came into hearing distance. Wordless singing, timed to the music. Happy singing, her jaws partly open as she came closer.

Leaning on the rail of the deck's staircase, she smiled, a friendly sort of expression set only for her friends; half-lidded and totally calm. As he finished, which surely he would, Sky gave one last short but good-chilling vocal before giggling softly. "Never ceases to charm the snakes, it seems. Good morning Shawchert." Her eyes moved between his flute and his eyes, turning finally to look up at the newly finished house. "Ah. I suppose your morning started much earlier than mine. The house looks as good as new. Your word working is admirable." Those crystal eyes went back to her leader's, a brighter smile where her small one once was. "Who's moving in?"

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread