What a great day
[html]

Sky's grin didn't hide this time. Not at all. As her leader boasted and yammered on, she listened with attentive ears, her eyes never leaving him unless his words turned to part of the village. When he finally apologised for overtalking, she simply flopped her head onto her folded arms and laughed. "Don't apologize, Shaw. At least you have something to say." She lifted up and hoisted herself onto the deck, over the railing, and landing with barely a thud. Graceful.

"If she doesn't have an owner yet, mind if I take a peek? My bed these nights has been an old fox den enlarged, and it'd be nice to sleep in my Optime form for once." Her long tail sweeped to the side as she glanced in the front door, creaking it open just a crack. Those ears flicked at the sound of the floorboards as she stepped inside, and paused just inside the first room to wait for him. "Show me around?" The tone she used could, to an untrained ear, almost to classed as flirty, but hopefully our fearless (and shameless) leader would know it better as humor, including the fake flirty smile on her face, and the dragging fingers on the door.

Any other wolf would call it flirting. To Sky and her friends, it just wasn't her way of getting the guy. She usually had a much less... slutty approach. "Heh. Where's the bedroom?" And that did it for her. She laughed and trotted further in, tail wagging, illusion of suduction completely forgotten to her. "I might actually claim this place. You did a good job on the deck and front room at least." Earnestly, she complimented him some more, a mistake for his ego no doubt.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread