A house to call a home.
[html]
I've been around the world, in the pourin' rain..

ooc: Edit: Finished! +3

Bangle hadn't been here long, but if there was one male he could look upon as a father figure, or a model, it was Shawchert. He was tall, no doubt about that, but he carried a weight upon his shoulders that the coywolf himself couldn't even believe. And yet, despite the constant having to look over the members of the pack, he had a grace all his own, and a humor that was evident in his very eyes.

Bangle's muzzle stretched into a toothy grin as the larger male joked with him about how far one could see the damage to his own house. The coywolf slapped his own knee when he approached the leader, then patted the larger male's back which, at his own height, was just below Shawchert's shoulder blades. "Hah! Shaw, ya kill me!" He mused, happy to share even the smallest of little jokes with someone else. Or just.. someone, for that matter. Being a traveler, one was left to merely themselves and their own thoughts. Having company was a welcome change indeed.

His face immediately changed to that of a serious one. Or, at least, as serious as he could make it. Bangle was never one for serious confrontations or even making a straight face. It was almost always contorted into a bright smile of some sort. "I’m sure the foundation is well enough for now looks sturdy enough though I’d replace that when you can." The coywolf nodded. He hadn't even considered the foundation. He thought it was sturdy enough, but wasn't going to chance it. He was no carpenter himself. Crossing his arms, he glanced sideways at the larger male.

Bangle seemed to be lost in thought until he was asked a question. "Any old hardware shops near here?" The traveler blinked, then looked around to the other surrounding houses. "Believe there's some ol' shops 'round this corner." He said, pointing in the directions of stores. He hadn't looked through all of them yet.. Bangle was afraid that, if he did, he'd spend more time collecting things for crafting and spending less time fixing the house.

<style>
.bangleroad p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.bangleroad b {color:#134120;}
.bangleroad-header {color:#1c3d47; text-shadow:#67fe3e 1px 0px 3px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:10px 3px 2px 1px; width:470px;}
.bangleroad-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 32px; padding:2px; width:380px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#dff4d4; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.bangleroad {width:450px; height:352px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1189/bangleroad.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#4f5e26; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3e4a1e;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread