breaking illusions
[html]

Hehe, no he won't! 300+

Lolita waited until the girls had moved off to play on their own to consider answering him, and she knew that he would need a few moments to process the information that she had thrown at him so suddenly. It was not the best way to tell him, true, but she thought it was the most effective way fo doing it. The Monroe matriarch had wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible, and she knew that the serious discussion that came afterwards would be too much for the girls to listen to, so she waited until they were out of earshot but still within her easy line of vision. She would not let anything happen to them for as long as she was alive to care for and love them.

"Of course I am sure," she said simply. "Magnolia looks just like you, and Foxglove like me. Poppy looks like my grandmother," she added, incase he was curious about the rust and white girl's coloring. She would not blame him for questioning it, so she headed it off as best as she could. "They are about a month old, and it's been about three months since I met you here on the beach. I don't want anything from you, Niro, but I wanted you to know about their existence." She did not want him to feel obligated to come and be a father to them—they didn't need him as a father. Lolita had never had a father growing up, and she would be all that the three girls needed in their life. It was simple, in her eyes. The creamy woman did not want him to move to Dahlia de Mai to be her mate and their father. In fact, she wanted the opposite.

"Lolita.""Magnolia.""Poppy.""Foxglove."

<style type="text/css">
.babyducks b {font-weight:bold; color:#B1715A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.babyducks b.Magnolia {color:#9CAAB3;}
.babyducks b.Poppy {color:#60171B;}
.babyducks b.Foxglove {color:#F4F19D;}
.babyducks-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.babyducks p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.babyducks {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FCFEFD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... uckies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262626; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8A7A7B; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.babyducks-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #8A7A7B; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread