hell is repetition
[html]

Done! And yesss time for a dreamteam thread. :B Can they be Team Ramrod?

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

For a moment, Tayui was offended: was he telling her she could not return to Inferni? The ambiguity angered her, but it subsided when she realized he meant this place specifically. She frowned, wondering why he would want her to stay away. Even though she had no right to be here (this was a favour on Gabriel’s behalf) she still wondered why there was no possibility of return. Even though she might one day with to return, perhaps to spit on Haku’s grave or something equally sentimental, she recognized this was Inferni’s territory and their rule. She had to respect that and she had to respect Gabriel’s wishes. It was only right.

She bowed her head slightly in reply and then nodded solemnly. Whatever his reasons, she would respect them. She could not hope to understand him, but she could at least respect them. She owed him that much.

“I won’t,” she replied. “I hope if we meet again, it is under better circumstances.” Wistful thinking, but it was worth it to have some hope. She did not want to become one of Gabriel’s enemies; she knew what he did to enemies.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread