Stop and Stare
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I will make you a table sometime =o if I can find a good picture. I liked this background a lot, so I ended up making it my own >> -loser- And I'm not sure if Pilot is in werewolf form or not--assuming that he is? If not, I can definitely change my post.

She had really missed Clouded Tears for the first few days, but now reality was sinking in. She knew that they could never go back to those charred lands to live, that the lands would be poisoned for years as a result of the fire. She was thankful that so many had come out of it alive...while she felt sorrow for those who had perished to the flames.

Naniko sat down next to the tree, pulling her knees up to her chest. It was hard here, in this new place...but Twilight Vale would pull through. They would have to make it a home.

She almost jumped when she heard a voice nearby, one that sounded very, very familiar. Pilot! "Oh my!" She lept up from her sitting position, running toward the white male. He smelled so strange! But then, she probably did, too. When she reached him she practically tackled him, throwing her arms around his neck. It was so good to see someone she knew, to know that another of her friends had made it through. "I'm just so.." She almost couldn't talk, her throat closing up around a lump of emotion. "Glad!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread