Just another lost Soul
[html]

herp derp derp

He sat and studied her for a moment, never in much of a mood for humor when greeting a stranger. His eyes burned quietly, she hadn’t crossed the border but it wasn’t too far behind him and it was close enough for him to justify questioning. The female was a handsome one at that even for a mated male he had to acknowledge that. So as her responses came he merely rested his hand for a moment in a sign of lowering his animosity toward the stranger.

“Dahlia De Mai borders are not too far away Madam. It is only protocol for me to question the intentions of a stranger so close to my home.”Saluce gave her the run of the mill answer but it should have told her everything she needed to know. Everything he loved was beyond that line and he wouldn’t just leave the borders open to a stranger even if she was weak and couldn’t be a threat. Those blues continued to study her withered frame, not much caring for the smoking but he wasn’t too worried about that. He was more worried about her condition; she seemed to have happened upon their pack lands at about the right time.

Finally his hands left his swords as he neared her, “Other than needing rest and food, what is it you request of my Alpha? I can take you to see him, and I’m sure he’d be welcomed to have a visitor at his house.” His demeanor had changed a bit, softened as he crossed his arms in front of her. Wondering if this one would have to be carried in order for her to get there or if just having him as a leaning post would as she walked.

With a sigh he smiled lightly “It’s a bit of a trip up the coast and up the hills to wolfville to see him.” He offered his paw to help her over the rocks as a gesture before he’d lead her out of this devils spray to warmer winds.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread