Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]
OOC here: XD she technically IS a puppy. She's only 14 months old in Luperci time. I hope I'm not being too... attention whore-ish with this. Just bringing in the full brunt of her self-hating personality. Sorreh 'bout dat.

I dance.

Valinta said with a quiet pride. She sat down, and licked the fur at her chest. She looked at the alpha who had a confused look on his face and then looked down. She was just berating the other woman --Sky-- in her head for acting like an idiot, and she had done it herself by being happy. Or something. 'I am an idiot.' she thought, and then stood up. I should leave... she whipsered uncertainly. Turning to go, she shook out one of her back legs before starting to pad away. You idiot! she hissed to herself. You need to calm down before your stupidity gets you ignored by everyone. You don't want to be hated, do you? But you already are. Stupid idiot. she ranted at herself quietly. She sat down about ten feet away from the two other packmates, and held her head down. Idiot. she whispered one more time, and then lay down.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread