I want a moment to be real
[html]
He listened closely, examining the stranger closely as she spoke. When it became clear that she wasn't her to start up any trouble he relaxed considerably, the tension departing quickly. A small smile snuck its way onto his features when he heard that she was from Bleeding Souls; he was glad to find that many managed to get out of the inferno alive. And there were other packs forming as well? It was bound to happen, given the circumstances, but he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Feeling optimistic at present, he decided it was a good thing.

"It's a pleasure, Naniko. I'd be Kieran Heartsong, and the new pack here is Shadowed Sun." The usual polite tone, and a nod to go with his greeting. "It's good to hear that others have made it out of the valley." Again, a part of him wondered just how much of the population had managed to escape the destructive grasp of the fire. Having returned to Jaded Shadows mere moments before the fire began to swallow up the land, Kieran didn't make contact with anyone before stumbling over the mountain and into safety.

Dierdre... the name was vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite call up an image to match the name. After spending much of the past month on his own and in a drug-induced stupor, this fact didn't surprise him much. He had avoided the mountain during that time, effectively cutting himself off from his packmates. Shifting uncomfortably at the thought, he brought himself back to the subject at hand. "Dierdre, huh? Sorry, but I can't say that I've seen her around." He frowned slightly, glancing around for a moment. "The only others I've bumped into from 'Souls would be those here in this pack: Tayui, Pilot, and Skoll." He wasn't sure if she knew any of them, but hoped the information would be helpful anyway.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread