What a great day
[html]

+5 OOC: Sorry for the delay

Shawchert smiled greatful and as she asked to see the house, as a potential owner Shaw stood up, and bowed for her to enter.

I would be glad to show you around it’s a quaint little place I think.

He said moving up beside her he had to bend to get into the door way and he had to have a slight tilt to his head so not to hit the ceiling, but he still fit in the house. It really was a nice little place, he’d only had to replace a few floorboards, and part of a wall, but this had been a project of a few days and not just this morning.

Oh well, it’s around somewhere.

He said teasingly knowing she was being nothing more than a flirt. He blushed at her comment, but luckily he had dark enough fur that didn’t show the redness of his face.

You are quite welcome to it! I think it would be perfect for you. I tore out the old human bathroom stuff, and turned it into a usable privy, and some of the things in the kitchen are now gone, but you have lots of counter space, come I’ll show you.

He moved over to where the kitchen was, which didn’t have its own door but if Sky wanted that different he could easily take measurements and get back to her. the floor on it was masked in two different types of floors, as he didn’t want to pull the old linoleum up, it was actually a very nice looking floor, though he had to replace a bit of it with wood as it had mostly rotted over the years.

If you want I can tear up the floor later on and make it all wood, I thought it would be a nice interesting thing to keep since it was so well preserved.

He said, he knew linoleum was not going to last forever especially when the house would be used on a much more regular basis, but it was all up to the prospective owner. The room seemed much bigger too without all those electronic devices, the stove, the … well he thought it would have geen a cold box or something, he’d never learned what it was but that big hulking thing sucked getting out. In any case he was sure that the female had lots of plans.

I know it’s not much of a kitchen without a fire pit, but it’s all a work in progress, it’s not too hard to build one with a chimney but it would be a good few days work.

Shawchert admitted, then he moved out of the kitchen into a small hall which held her newly furbished privy and a few rooms.

Well you have a choice of a bedroom and whatever you want your other rooms to be, they aren’t all very big but I think yould enjoy it here.

He said with a smile, it was a perfect place for anyone who could fit, but shaw’s neck was feeling cramped so he leaned on the wall a little so he could wait for her to get a good look at the empty rooms. There wasn’t much furniture left in this house as the roof had leaked quite well and destroyed a good chunk of them, but in doing so saved most of the floorboards from too much damage.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread