Bumpy Rocks
[html]

OOC: crappy shaw post

------

Though the fox wished it, Tobias did not move so much as a foot near them. He wasn’t going to play along like Marahute was, he felt indignant that a fox knew the Speech, but wouldn’t vocalize it.

Oh She has not done it herself, but if she wanted to I have no doubts that she could.

Niro said to Sey’s astonished comment, Niro wished he could actually see the bird get a goat, but he doubted that it would be one of those once in a lifetime things that happened very rarely.

I traveled by boat, it’s safe enough, and our boat kept to the shore more anyway, I’ve never really been across the ocean though, I heard it could take a month to get from one continent to the next.

Niro said, not wanting to think about him being on a boat for that long, he’d been on his for a while, but it was one and a half weeks tops.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread