Tell me a Story
[html]

ooc: I am braindead from exam studying and so this sucks. sorry. XD

It was an odd feeling, teaching someone these things--or at least teaching someone other than her children. Xeris hadn't had the chance to interact with newcomers in a long time, and she now remembered how much she enjoyed doing so. She was glad to hear that Tala seemed intent on staying away from this place and would not be a daredevil and return just for kicks. After what had happened to Geneva, the steep cliffs of the quarry had taken on a disturbing and frightening atmosphere, at least in Xeris' mind.

Tala asked about the other packs and Phoenix Valley's relations with them. Xeris had never really gone to the other packs, aside from her accidental visit to Inferni and the one time she somehow ended up in Crimson Dreams. "Yes, we are allied with AniWaya, although I don't know very much about them." She paused. "I suppose I don't know much about any of the packs, really, except that Inferni is a bunch of coyotes who won't hesitate to rip someone apart. There was a lot of tension between us and them for a time." She looked down, thinking of those times, in which she was still naive to the fact that not every pack was friendly. "I believe we are also on good terms with Crimson Dreams. My mate's sister lives there, and we have had a couple of former Crimson Dreams members in the pack. Unfortunately, I don't really know much about any of the other packs, but as far as I know there is no one else that we are on bad terms with." Of course, this all could have changed in the time Xeris was gone, but she doubted it. If there was some kind of conflict going on, Jefferson would have said something about it when she met him at the borders. "Phoenix Valley has almost always been a place of peace. We prefer not to get too involved." And she liked it that way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread