In Your Honor
[html]

OOC: omg… imagine my brute actually doing this…. I’m rolling on the floor right now HAHAHAHAHAHA

He smiled when he saw the boy was finally lightening up around him. Shaw was never one that wanted to hurt others so he took pride in himself when someone felt comfortable around him almost right away, and it seemed that puppies took better to him than adults. At least that was the impression he was getting with the pup himself. He was so glad that he got the animal right but didn’t show his relief but the boy’s excited happiness.

I do not think I’m as good as you are my friend, I’m more of a musician myself. But if you want I can do something.

he said, but he made no move to do it quite yet, he needed to figure out what he wanted. The thing he thought of would mean he’d have to change into his luperci form, so he held up a finger and turned, normally he’d find shelter away from eyes, but this was a pup, and he wasn’t about to leave him alone. Soon Shaw was at his full height, and then bent down, scratching one hand under an armpit and the other on his head, making a noise like a wounded animal, but he’d only heard the call of a monkey a few times and all of them were made by wolves doing a similar imitation.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread