A False God
[html]

I told you exploring was a stupid idea. "Shut the fuck up, Damian." Misery's words are a cold, hard hiss. She is stuck and she does not have time for his mocking, teasing words. She is stuck in a stinking, fetid swamp. Normally Misery would not dream of talking to her invisible lover that way, but she is not in the mood. Her ghostly fur is streaked with mud and she is starting to feel the tickle of panic lapping at her frayed nerves. Misery can feel her bad leg screaming out every time she tries to force it to move in the muck and she draws in a slow, careful breath. Tumbling down the hill was frightening - landing and realizing she is stuck waist deep in the mud is even more frightening. Her stave is buried deep in the nasty mess and she pushes as hard as she can.

"Fuck you too, Tak. Fuck you Ankh, fuck you Rah'khir, all of you can burn in the pyre." Blasphemy spills from her black lips as she curses and feels herself finally moving, falling face first, painfully into the embankment. "I hate all of you." The words come out in a hoarse, shaky whisper as she feels the spongy-firm ground she has crashed painfully into. At least she is free of the muck. Her bottom half is the dirty brown-black of mud and she will have to bathe neurotically upon getting home. Misery does not mind being dirty, but she cannot stand the heavy, clumping feel of mud. It reminds her of clotted blood. She is unaware that nearby a boy plays in the mud - painting himself. She only curses God and pants, weary, on the bank of the filthy swamp.

<style type="text/css">
.mstormy {width:350px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/mis/stormy.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000205; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em; -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 5px 5px #000; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px 5px #000;
box-shadow: 0 0 5px 5px #000; border:2px solid black;}
.mstormy2 {padding:15px 10px 255px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#10316A; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mstormy b {color:#5282A3; font-family:georgia;}
.mstormy i {color:#24557F; font-family:georgia;}
.mstormy p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread