Over the Rainbow
[html]

yaaay I posted!!

Why we entertain anyone that wants to be entertained.

Shawchert said. Smiling happily at her.

If there is a festival, or a celebration, we would offer our services, but I must say, I will never walk in uninvited.

Shaw said, he loved entertaining wolves of all kinds but he still respected boundaries. He listened to her as she spoke about her leader it was as much of an answer he could hope for, a born leader, Shaw wished he could say the same about himself, though he was born to a leader, and would have taken over the pack, back when he was a pup… he was a runt… the smallest one in his litter which meant he was weak, but with the care his mother had given him, and his own genetics at work, after he was kicked from the pack he started rapidly growing, and soon was heads taller than many of the wolve’s he’d met. He’d gained what knowledge he’d use for the future and now he was a leader, though he’d been born into it, it wasn’t something he’d expect to do especially make a new one all together.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread