what's in your head, zombie?
[html]

300+ took me long enough, my apologies

Silvano was in the mood to get his newly useful hands to work. He was fidgety, though he did not look it. The boy had enough control to not jiggle his leg or to fumble with his hands. Eager as he was to do some of the things he had yet not done, he wanted to do it right. Usually, he was okay with being alone but for some odd reason, Silvano wanted to be someone else. Maybe a family member. Or maybe a new friend. Someone. It would be easier to do some things, especially if they would wander across the entirety of the pack lands. Something had to be about to do. Someone had to be about to do that something with. But Silvano's search was futile. He found no one in his path - he had gone to where the old barn had been and then headed home from there. He had stopped in the cottentail valley, among the dying or dead plants. It was a brown field where it ought to have been colorful as the wildflowers that grew there.

Ears twitching, he heard whinnying. Brows furrowing under curly locks, the Sadira boy followed the sound to the orchard. He saw his father, the man whose surname he took as his own. Smile suddenly on his previously frowning face, the boy approached the man and horse. "Dad!" He sounded relieved, even to his own ears. "God, I have been looking for someone for most of the day. Is everyone suddenly hibernating or something?" he asked, putting a hand on Lexington, rather gingerly and his arm almost fully extended. Horses scared him some, but he still wanted one. Almost. Maybe. If they could get one for him, of course. "Like. I couldn't find Artie, or Parker, or Mother." Gotham was always missing and hard to find. It was weird. His older brother was never around.

<style type="text/css">
.silvcaesar b {font-weight:bold; color:#473928; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #282421; }
.silvcaesar-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvcaesar p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvcaesar {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... caesar.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7D7058; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#493824; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.silvcaesar-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5E4F3A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread