running through the colored cloths
[html]

I have the same problems, lol. As well as delayed responses. -__- Sorry about that.

“Nice to meet you,” Korva said politely as the other wolf introduced herself respectfully, and she nodded back. She questioned about how long Korva had been there. The young she-wolf said, “I've been here for a bit, but I don't really know my way around. I've been assigned to be a healer,” she continued, wondering if she was talking too much. It seemed like this was the first wolf to have actually spoken to her since she met the alpha, and Korva felt a bit special. Liliana Vess seemed to take a certain liking to horses, which was interesting. The young femme had never gotten too close to horses, let alone try to ride one. She still wasn't very used to her Optime form, so she wasn't about to try riding another animal, but she considered the idea that it might actually be fun to ride a horse sometime.

<style>
.korva-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.korva-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.korva-y38 b {color:#8B390A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.korva-y38 {background-color:#F8BC80; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #8B390A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#986533; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.korva-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread