Taking Stock
[html]

+3 OOC: RAWR

Oh I didn’t scare it, you’d have gotten more than that if I didn’t pull you away.

He said in his own defense, he knew the animal was already aiming for Orin when she’d opened the door and started talking. He was just glad it didn’t get in her eyes or mouth… things would have been pretty bad. He couldn’t help but having to agree with Orin’s statement.

Yes skunks are pretty smelly…

but she was off of him in seconds as she went looking for something to clean herself with. He watched as she ran into the bushes, and started rolling around and rubbing her body, though he knew it would not free her of the stench… unfortunately she’d smell for days, as he would… He got up slowly, and knew that the skunk could and would spray again he wanted to make sure it got out of there. Orin would be fine for now as he found a few tree limbs from the back and found his way in through a broken window, it’s possible route inside in the first place. Then he started snapping the limbs as he came closer to the room where it had been…. He hear it hissing and soon it toppled some stuff over before running from the house. Shawchert then moved to Orin, who was evitendly still trying to get the nasty horrible scented stuff off… and he felt bad, though his nostrils were feeling like they wanted to bleed as well, he had already known the effects of what skunk stench could do.

I’m afraid it won’t come off that way… just have to take… lots of baths.

He thought about bathing in such cold weather, but that was the only thing he could think of, he still wondered if the salt water would help get rid of the stench at all, but he wasn’t sure.

I scared it out, if you want to take a look in, see if that’s what you wanted… or sincei t was there it might not be the place for you as it smells as bad as we do.

He wasn’t about to tell Orin how funny looking she was as she rolled, now positively dirty…

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread