Expect welcome bells
[html]

+3 OOC: grrr don't like mean shaw, well maybe next time you come around he'll be more friendly <3!!!!!

Shawchert had no idea what Ever was thinking of nor did he care much right now, he did hope she was thinking of a better way to introduce herself, and hopefully the next time she visited she’d come as a welcome guest and not a trespasser. They walked in silence for a while her trailing behind with her horse, listening to the odd footsteps of the animal. Shawchert couldn’t be angry for long, especially when the first of his anger was at something that was not the trespasser herself, and she was young… so those had factors in his own thoughts, soon though they were at the border of his lands and he turned to the young woman.

I hope the next time we meet, it will be on better terms, I do hope you forgive my anger, but I’ve been having problems with trespassers as of late.

His voice was calm and neutral, as he stared at her face, a sign of his rank in his pack, once she left his lands she’s be more or less an equal to him if he left them… and if he’d entered her lands he would be merely a guest, though he still attained some of his alpha respect, it didn’t mean much in another’s pack though. He hoped she didn’t have horribly hard feelings toward him, but he could understand why she would.

Maybe some other time you can make up your mistake to us, I do hope you get home safe.

He did not move as he said his farewells, however, he stood there waiting for her to take her leave. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust her, it was that he wanted to make sure she was on her way in the right direction… that she knew he was serious that he wouldn’t allow her to come within his lands again without permission.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread