Mapping the world.
[html]

+3OOC: Sorry it too soooo awefully long, I got backed up and then I was not feeling great yesterday at all, but I got to our post <<3 you still, Big Grin

Oh you’re quite welcome,

He said grinning, as he saw her excited smile swipe across her face, making other’s happy was what he was made for, he was sure of it, and this particular wolf was happy. He was pleased that she liked his horse, and he nudged it to her, letting her know it was now hers. He could make more if he wanted to. he did have more, at home, he had a craft made up for someone he liked in dahlia too, but he’d yet to get his courage to go see her and give it to her.

Not everyone in my pack are just musicians and wood crafters, we have singers, and dancers, even those that make dolls from leather. We have quite the variety… even writers.

He said, though he was feeling he was beginning to get a little too proud showing off his pack. He tilted his head in curiosity wanting to turn the conversation around. He could see that she’d hidden herself behind a shell, well figuratively, and he thought she’d do better speaking, she had such a lovely voice.

I’m sure you are a mighty hunter yes?

He asked he could tell by her frame she was made for being quick, but not taking something much bigger than herself down. But even so, she had probably made more kills in her young age than he did in his own older. He was a hunter, and prided himself in such a thing but he was not a very good one, so he kept himself quiet about that. He knew it was all because of his size, he was too big and bulky to run too fast. He was sure that he’d find a better way than the traditional running on four paws. He had seen someone hunting on foot in luperci once, but he never saw if the wolf had gotten his prey as he didn’t want to be mistaken for the prey.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread