M. Honey, I want you
[html]

I dunno how you put up with me, or why. xD I love you? 8D

Princess reveled in knowing that she had taken him by surprise and she loved knowing that he wanted her, as obvious as it was. She could appreciate the restraint he had, despite his wickedly beautiful and teasing mate. Her voice caught in her throat, a moan escaping instead of the name she had begun to breathe, a name that had the power to melt her almost instantly. The hand holding his length continued to move, not allowing her to deny him pleasure while he gave it to her, his thumb rubbing her breast sensually. She could feel the strength in his hand as he touched her there, smooth and warm against her sensitive nipple. Gods, she loved his hands almost as much as she loved the pumpkin Knight himself.

She was moved quickly, excitement causing a hitch in her breathing as he moved her on top of him, pulling her lacy garment up past her breasts... There! her mind screamed and she arched her back, a loud gasping moan his reward. Her hands snaked down over her own body, fisting into his hair and tugging just enough to show him that perhaps she was having trouble controlling herself. Princess wanted more now, needed more, and she wanted to lavish attention on her mate, but she loved what he was doing, his mouth so hot and moist on her.

<style type="text/css">
.princessdiamonds b {font-weight:bold; color:#5F5C9F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.princessdiamonds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.princessdiamonds p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princessdiamonds {margin:0 auto; width:459px; background-color:#E9E3ED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iamond.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFDF5; padding: 10px 0px 234px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9F94C8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread