you can tell everybody
[html]
ooc;; <3

Pain had begun to numb the bottom of his right paw, the pad throbbing mercilessly as blood began to congeal around the open wound. Logic told him that he should shift, but he appeared to be too wound up to calm down and concentrate on these matters. He didnt even understand what he was doing here, didnt know where the journey had gone. One minute he had been gazing into the glassy eyes of an impaled rabbit and then next he was almost to another packs borders, right paw cut and bleeding and too worked up to do anything about it. He had really worked himself up into a state and he didnt know where home was, where he was, if this land was friendly or hostile. Green eyes closed slowly, fluttering shut just as a voice entered his ears.

Eyes snapped open with a slight shock runnig through the males body. Coming through the fog, Saul saw a wolf in optime form. He could just about see reddish curl pinned behind her head and, unbidden his mind produced an image of those curls set free. Embarrassed, he shook the image away and concentrated on the words she had said. She didnt come any closer than she already had made it. She seemed wary and Saul wondered if this was in fact an enemy pack. However, she didnt look like she was going to hurt him any more than he already was. Holding up his injured paw, Saul gave a soft whine before speaking.

"I-i didnt know what else to do miss... I smelt that I was near another's borders and when I slashed open my paw I didnt know what else to do but call for help... Thank you for coming"

He rushed over the first sentences, but his last words were warm and genuine. He was no where near the usual happy Saul self, but he was beginning to calm down. With his paw still suspended in the air he tried to calm himself further, tried to concentrate into shifting. It wasnt working and he remained small and injured on the ground, his lupus form the only one accessible to him at the moment. Green eyes spyed duel coloured orbs from the female who seemed to wary of him- blue and gold that complimented her tawny coat. She looked a lot like he did but with apparently less white to her fur. Dipping his head down in respect for her borders, Saul gave her his name in the hope that it would make her a little less wary of him.

"My name is Saul Stormbringer... I come from Dahlia de Mai."

word count;; 443

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread