running through the colored cloths
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: : <3

Liliana kept her hand on the dark horse keeping the mare quiet and calm, it was one of the few that wasn’t use to others around her, but Liliana was working on getting her use to the smell of wolves as well as being around them. She was in fact, doing that right now. The horse wanted to back away but Lili was giving the animal a reassuring pat.

Well when you do get a chance there’s quite a few places that are spectacular spots to look into. I enjoy being near the stables mostly though.

She couldn’t help admit that when she was in the territory she’d rather be near the animals she trained than out and about… though there were days where she’d take her own horse and go off on a ride, but that usually meant she’d be gone for a few days, as her wandering spirit did not cease. She loved moving about, though she would always call AniWaya home, and she’d stay there for long periods of time before she left.

Oh a healer? The chief is one as well! I’m learning how to heal animals myself, I’m actually the horse trainer, and well basically stable keep, I keep the animals lively, pretty much.

She said, giving the horse another pat. She was proud of her own work, because it was what her mother had taught her, and it was the only thing that she was pretty much given so she cherished it by working with the talent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread